Most everyone who's played an RPG knows a thing or two about party management. You've got to make sure you've got the right composition of do-gooders to vanquish the dark forces. However, we bet most folks haven't considered how they can use the same party management logic from video games to build better social circles in real life!
In this episode, MasterWife and MasterJoe discuss the idea of party management in video games to see how it can be applied in real life. Whether at work, in class, on the court or on the beach, we'll help you power up your social circles by making sure you've got the right kind of company for the situation! Top it all off with some trigger phrases from the Wiz and a Zelda themed Boost or Break and you've got a pretty sweet episode on your hands— er, ears? Ears. Yeah.
BONUS: Breath of the Mods, The Wiz, Boost or Break!
RUNTIME: 40 min
Stuff and Things:
Boost or Brake:
Challenge: Consider the following scenarios then decide whether you would "boost" or "break."
Topic: The Legend of Zelda
Play along! You can make up your own scenarios and quiz your friends or submit your answers to our questions from this episode in the comments below! Just be sure to answer with "Use the Boost" or "Use the Brake."
- You can breathe underwater like the Zora people, but you cannot breathe above water.
- You acquire the Triforce of Power and can do anything, but you will become evil in 7 years.
- You have the Triforce of Power but you have absolutely no courage.
- You are the Hero of Time, but you cannot tell time.
- As Zelda, you take Link's place as the Hero, but you lose your right as a princess.
- You can find money in grass, but you have a small wallet and there are no banks.